Wireless Device Technician
Are you looking for the next step in your career? If you are, then you may be the person our team needs as Wireless Device Technician!
Business Mobility Partners (BMP), founded in 2016, has experienced growth in recent years as it has focused on delivering IoT enablement services to contract research organizations (CROs) and remote patient monitoring (RPM) customers. The New York-based company was created to deliver a world-class experience to healthcare customers, while building one of the strongest distribution channels in the wireless industry.
Since February 2022, BMP is now part of KORE, a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. The Wireless Device Technician works closely with project managers to deliver an out-of-the-box ready-to-use experience for end-user customers.
- Organize wireless products in bulk including labeling, software updates, mobile device management, as well as other customer requirements.
- Support, maintain and service mobile devices including but not limited to Apple iPhones, Samsung Android phones, Android/Apple/Windows Tablets, Mobile data cards, MiFi and WiFi network device.
- Update User and Phone information in a variety of Data Systems
- Maintain impeccable records
- Work with other internal stakeholders to understand and plan projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience working with mobile devices encouraged
- Knowledge of communications protocols and network concepts
- Enterprise mobile device management experience a plus
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Detail Oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time commitments while managing multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Android and iOS
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Possess a strong work ethic and ability to maintain composure and professionalism while dealing with external customers
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks screening.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”