Lead Software Developer
Are you looking to enter the revolutionary world of the Internet of Things (IoT)? If you are a great team player and enjoy using cutting edge technologies to build scalable web applications, you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as Lead Software Developer.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Lead Software Developer uses cutting-edge technologies while using web-scale applications that process millions of data points daily and they are responsible for implementing a strategic direction.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is expanding its IoT and core network managed services portfolio and strengthening its Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and US presence through the acquisition of Integron, LLC. The acquisition of Integron, LLC demonstrates KORE’s commitment to global growth and innovation. With Integron, LLC, KORE now delivers comprehensive managed network services and solutions to the world’s leading enterprises and application solution providers. Also, KORE furthers its leadership position as the world’s largest independent IoT Solutions provider and cements its leadership role in the global deployment of eSIM capabilities.
- Envisions and creates robust, reusable, and scalable designs for platform functions and processes
- Effectively unifies and manages a team that delivers to deadlines
- Performs design and code reviews
- Participate and collaborate in client interaction (i.e., sales and support calls)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of experience in professional software development
- Experience in hands-on development
- Experience in a technical leadership role (with and between) teams
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Modern UI technologies such as AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience developing API services and interfaces
- Experience with REST & SOAP
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development processes
- Skills with Microsoft development stack (ASP .NET/C#, Web API, MVC, Web Forms), or other back-end technologies
- Proficient with relational databases
- Proficient with ORM such as Entity Framework/NHibernate
- Proficient with object oriented programming, including MVC/MVVM concepts
- Experience solving complex and large-scale software problems
- Ability to commit to continuous learning and team/individual growth
- Ability to lead and mentor less experienced developers
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Well organized, with the ability to coordinate development across multiple team members
PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge in and of NoSQL/Document based databases
- Knowledge in and of concurrency-based development
- Knowledge in and of continuous integration and automated builds with TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Knowledge in and of Git/GitHub
- Knowledge in and of functional programming
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.