Director, Business Development - East Coast USA
Are you a seasoned sales leader? If you are, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a regional leader to lead our sales efforts, in an emerging geographic territory, to join our team as a Director, Business Development.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest-growing technology field. The role of Director, Business Development is to lead the regional sales efforts in the Eastern US Region. Who are we?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the only non-carrier in the Leader’s quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed IoT Connectivity providers worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity and enablement services provider today.
Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Establish KORE as the leading Managed IoT Connectivity provider in the geographic market
- Define and characterize the Value Chain & identify primary and secondary participants in that chain
- Grow business in the market through existing and new KORE partners
- Develop & execute sales plan & market strategies to maximize sales penetration
- Establish & sustain commercial relationships
- Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented in the form of profitable new service offerings specific to the target market
- Create & present business proposals to new account opportunities
- Prepare and complete necessary contractual documentation for long-term service delivery
- Support customers during the test and development cycle to optimize their own service applications for use with KORE’s tools and services.
- Meet sales, subscriber and customer satisfaction targets
- Maintain and communicate a monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecast
- Represent KORE at market specific & events,
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of services or product sales experience in the specified geographic market sector
- 5 years networking or telecommunications services sales experience, with at least 2 years of experience in IoT / M2M wireless data
- A network of IoT prospects in the region
- Understanding of the wireless communications and Internet sectors, LTE, and wireless technologies is highly desirable
- Ideally, experienced in value-added services complimentary to connectivity in an IT environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background check is required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."