Senior Financial Analyst
Are you a leader in Finance? If you are experienced in Finance, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. Reporting to the Director, Finance, IoT Solutions, the Senior Financial Analyst is accountable for preparation efficacy on financial statements, balance sheet reconciliation, filing regulatory reports and providing supporting documentation to auditors for KORE’s manufacturing financials. This role is also responsible for accurate and timely balance sheet variance analysis and other work as required to deliver on the Financial Reporting function’s mandate.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Effectively complete financial accounting close processes for month, quarter, and year end, including JE’s, reconciliations, and variance analyses to ensure KORE’s financial records are accurate and in accordance with US GAAP regulations, standards and KORE’s internal accounting and finance policies.
- Accurately respond in a timely manner to all SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) reviews and support any documentation and further remediation work on processes to ensure Financial Reporting meets all SOX compliance standards.
- Support your leader in the coordination of quarterly financial reviews and annual financial audits, including timely responses to information requests from external auditors.
- Support your leader in understanding accounting processes on new acquisitions and then integrating the reporting into Finance’s established processes, including researching, and recommending improved processes as the Accounting and Financial Reporting function evolves.
- Continuously learn to be a backup for the Manager, Finance, IoT Solutions, including developing leadership experience.
- Effectively support all other projects and initiatives to ensure the Accounting and Financial Reporting team can successfully deliver on their objectives.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting or business related filed
- Minimum 5 yrs. extensive experience in manufacturing accounting and financial reporting per US GAAP
- Close processes, financial statements reconciliations, external audit support
- Utilizing Excel to summarize large amounts of data for analysis
- Analytical capabilities with complex financial data
- Meeting all financial reporting deadlines, including ability to complete ad-hoc requests
- Demonstrated experience in public company accounting and regulations
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to engage at all levels
- Resilience to keep focused on the big picture in a changing environment
- Detail-oriented with written and verbal ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner to effectively engage non-financial stakeholders
- Working knowledge of NetSuite & Salesforce considered an asset
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”