Senior Product Manager, IoT Solutions & Managed Services
Are you an experienced professional within the arena of product management? If you are proven in the area of technology product launches & growth, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a leader in product management, who enjoys working with multiple cross-functional teams, to join our team as our Senior Product Manager, IoT Solutions & Managed Services.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Senior Product Manager is to plan, develop, and execute on IoT technology product launches, provide product/service related sales support, market intelligence, and customer advocacy to increase revenue and market share. The Senior Product Manager will work with multiple cross-functional teams including product management, project management, sales, engineering, and other stakeholder departments, the Senior Product Manager will ensure that all product messaging, sales tools, and product campaigns consistently tell a differentiated and compelling product story.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Product positioning and pricing - Accountable for articulating the value proposition, key business benefits, and differentiated market positioning
- Messaging - Develop product messaging that resonates with key segment audiences and drive our differentiated positioning with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Marketing Intelligence - Manages competitive analyses and information about market demand and review of competitive products
- Sales enablement
- Ensures the provision of product marketing materials and product support to the sales force to maximize product revenues
- Develops sales tools and materials to support the customer acquisition plans
- Gathers, writes, and publishes case studies and success stories o Provides booth support at trade shows, attend or facilitate sales training and participate on sales calls when requested
- Enables sales quoting and proposal tools with accurate SKUs, pricing, and data via SF.com interface.
- Marketing Plans and Product launch - Create and drive go-to-market plans designed to increase revenue and improve market position
- Proposal Support – Responsible for providing bid support during request for information (RFI) and for formal request for proposals (RFP).
- Reporting – Accountable for maintaining repository of artifacts
- Build and prioritize a road map of new feature sets and additional functionality
- Communicate and deliver product updates to internal stakeholders and customers
- Partner with Project Management and Operations team to ensure Statements of Work and fulfillment of product line offerings and related services is enabled.
- Partner with the Training Manager to create and deliver training sessions on product capabilities and enhancements
- Gather customer feedback for continual product evolution
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related discipline
- MBA preferred
- Domain expertise and experience with data connected hardware required
- Experience with hardware or software procurement, working with multiple vendors
- 5+ years in Product Management, or related roles
- 3+ years of experience in M2M/IoT
- Demonstrated product management experience at a wireless carrier or services organization
- Strong, proven, understanding of the wireless communications BSS/OSS services including provisioning systems, billing, and infrastructure
- Experience with bringing SaaS and web based products to market
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including a strong command of English, both oral and written
- Client-facing abilities, including excellent presentation skills and self-confidence
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.