Manager, Client Service Operations
The Manager, Client Service Operations is responsible for the alignment and execution of the Client Service Operations organization with corporate goals and objectives.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Professional growth and development of the staff to support day-to-day responsibilities and the long-term strategic goals of the company.
- Provide management, leadership, and direction to the business to foster the desired culture and outcomes.
- Establish and oversee the implementation of processes, best practices and policies that have a significant impact on the organization.
- Perform as an idea generator, working with others as a thought leader and subject-matter expert to help brainstorm new processes and solutions.
- Share highly complex information related to areas of expertise. Transfers knowledge and collaborates across functional lines.
- Motivate and lead staff to exceed goals and deliver high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop employees through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Manage projects to successful completion.
- Financial forecasting of major purchases and budget management.
- Perform hands on work as needed.
PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to engage, collaborate with, and manage key stakeholders for exceptional results.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to create strong partnerships with individuals at all levels of the organization and our customers.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to manage teams on time, on budget.
- Flexible, positive team player with interpersonal skills contributing to a healthy work environment.
- Proven reliable work ethic.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.