Regional Sales Executive - EMEA
Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If you are an experienced hunter of sales opportunities with a successful track record of closing business, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a talented, customer-focused professional to join our team as a Regional Sales Executive.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of a Regional Sales Executive is to lead the regional sales efforts in an emerging M2M and IoT geographic region of EMEA. To define/characterize/develop the respective market through the establishment of effective participant partnerships and direct customers, and cultivate profitable customer relationships for the integration and sale of KORE services for new logo accounts and channel partners. To represent the Company professionally, leading to acquisition of new business, and managing that business for maximum growth and profitability in the defined Geographic area.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Establish KORE as the leading IoT network service provider in the geographic market
- Define and characterize the Value Chain & identify primary and secondary participants in that chain
- Grow business with connectivity and beyond connectivity, including Hardware and Software in the geographic market through existing and new KORE partners and channels
- Execute on our Go To Market sales plan & market strategies to maximize sales penetration in direct and channel sales
- Specific and quantifiable experience in Fleet, Health, Industrial, OEM, Utilities or Hardware sales success is a real advantage
- Identify new/utilise your existing, establish long-term partner relationships to maximize sales penetration
- Establish & sustain commercial relationships, in line with KORE guidelines
- Utilize strategic & economic selling skills to maximize market/account penetration & close sales opportunities
- Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented in the form of profitable new service offerings specific to the target market
- Create & present business proposals to new account opportunities
- Prepare and complete necessary contractual documentation for long-term service delivery
- Support customers during the test and development cycle to optimize their own service applications for use in the KORE digital services network, in conjunction with Operations staff
- Meet sales, subscriber and customer satisfaction targets
- Maintain and communicate a monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecast
- Develop and maintain a database of industry & customer contacts through Salesforce.com
- Develop & maintain effective team relationships with KORE Assigned Account & Territory Sales Managers
- Develop & understand competitive positioning to maximize sales
- Represent KORE at market-specific & national trade show events, with the goal of increasing market awareness of KORE, including participating in speaking engagements where appropriate
- Minimum of five plus years of services or product sales experience in the specified geographic market sector of Fleet, Health, Industrial, OEM, Utilities or Hardware with IoT solutions sales success is a real advantage
- Experience in vertical sector or IoT telecommunications services sales experience, with at least two years of experience in either IP internet working OR wireless data Hardware/Router areas
- Understanding of the wireless communications and Internet sectors, developed in Mobitex, SS7-based network or satellite services; familiarity with GPRS/GSM, CDMA/1xRTT, LPWAN, Wireless Routers/Gateways and SMS messaging wireless technologies is highly desirable
- Ideally, experience in selling of integration or added-value services in an IT and Telecoms environment
- Must have an excellent command of English, oral and written
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the European Union and United Kingdom specifically
- A clean driving licence and the ability to travel on a regular basis in Europe
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.