Human Resources Administrator
The HR Administrator supports the Director, Human Resources EAP through benefits management, absenteeism/leave administration, recruitment assistance and the coordination of HR and communication initiatives.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Processes changes in the personnel file and manages personnel files;
- provides reports of the workforce;
- Performs administrative and organizational work in the field of recruitment and selection, appointments and terminations of employment;
- Registers and reports sick and recovery reports to the payroll administration;
- Inventory and register activities in the field of training and the HR cycle;
- Supports and facilitates the introduction of new employees.
- Participate in the development and ongoing coordination of the performance management and compensation processes, as well as any future HR initiatives
- Coordinate employee communications initiatives
- Track participation in HR program
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level in HR field;
- Knowledge of concepts and insight into processes in terms of employment conditions and personnel;
- Knowledge and insight into personnel information system or. payroll processing and time registration
- 3 plus years in a fast-paced environment
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Accuracy for error-free and efficient processing of information;
- Takes Ownership; be able to manage the diversity of activities and to manage the activities towards to fill in one's own insight effectively;
- Shows initiative and is customer and result oriented;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English
- Well-developed organization skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Integrity, diplomacy and discretion; experience in dealing with confidential information
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.