Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The HR administrator supports the Director, Human Resources EAP through benefits management, absenteeism/leave administration, recruitment assistance and the coordination of HR and communication initiatives. The HR administrator also provides information to employees and facilitates HR processes and makes proposals for process and HR administration optimization.
Responsibilities of this role include:
Provide support to the HR department
- Processes changes in the personnel file and manages personnel files;
- provides reports of the workforce;
- Performs administrative and organizational work in the field of recruitment and selection, appointments and terminations of employment;
- Registers and reports sick and recovery reports to the payroll administration;
- Inventory and register activities in the field of training and the HR cycle;
- Supports and facilitates the introduction of new employees.
- Participate in the development and ongoing coordination of the performance management and compensation processes, as well as any future HR initiatives
- Coordinate employee communications initiatives
- Track participation in HR program
Providing information to employees
- Is the point of contact for questions from employees. Can provide information and advice provide employees with involvement in HR matters;
- Contact person at external departments/organizations (such as employment agencies, payroll processor and occupational health service).
Support the personnel processes
- Contributes to change processes within the organization;
- Makes an active contribution to improving the personnel administration processes;
- Various administrative activities such as maintaining the personnel manual
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level in HR field;
- Knowledge of concepts and insight into processes in terms of employment conditions and personnel;
- Knowledge and insight into personnel information system or. payroll processing and time registration
- 3 plus years in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy for error-free and efficient processing of information;
- Takes Ownership; be able to manage the diversity of activities and to manage the activities towards to fill in one's own insight effectively;
- Shows initiative and is customer and result oriented;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English
- Well-developed organization skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Integrity, diplomacy and discretion; experience in dealing with confidential information
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”