Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
KORE is a recognized international leader as the sixth largest provider in the Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) space, and the largest non-carrier provider in the world, recognized as a Connected World Top 100 Company. We offer the opportunity to be part of a diverse, global and growing company. Established in 2003, KORE does business in more than 100 countries, with hundreds of employees worldwide and millions of connections.
The M2M market has worldwide revenue growth projections in excess of 20% per year with a billion connections forecasted by 2020. It is likely that M2M will touch everyone’s daily lives in many ways – through connections and applications ranging from vehicles to smart household appliances to healthcare to energy and utilities.
This Product Marketing Manager will also help define KORE’s value proposition, develop solid sales enablement, and ensure product launches succeed. This individual will ensure product, marketing, and sales align on product launches and go-to-market strategy and approach. Before a product launch, this results oriented individual will help drive positioning, messaging, gathering customer feedback, and the go-to-market strategy for his/her assigned products. After a product launch, he/she supports sales enablement and focus on driving demand, adoption and the overall success of the product.
The Product Marketing performer is responsible for helping in the development – and then telling – a story to both internal and external audiences about products and solutions that will help drive awareness and demand. The product marketing team creates the product/solution marketing strategy and plan, coordinates a variety of marketing execution resources (e.g. content, offers) and ensures that sales resources have the knowledge and tools required to convert leads into opportunities and closed business.
- Work with Product Management, Sales, and other teams to ensure effective messaging, launch and sales enablement
- Map out the potential buying process for the company’s products, including key roles that will participate in the buying cycle
- Develop buyer personas for key identified roles
- Build positioning and messaging for assigned products and solutions, horizontally and vertically
- Build relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats, including white papers, brochures, social media, Web pages, online events and more
- Collaborate with Product Management and Sales to build and deliver on a well-defined sales enablement plan
- Lead or assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
- Help drive the product naming process to ensure consistent product branding
- Own launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a product, including campaign strategy and/or alignment to existing solution campaign structure
- Help establish processes for and conduct win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis
- Contribute to analyst activities and relationships, including the submission of analyst responses. engagement in analyst interviews, or mining of relevant analyst data in support of strategic initiatives
- Work in conjunction with Product Management to complete customer and market research that drives strategic analysis and decision making including pricing, geographic expansion, vertical focus, solution packaging, competitive intelligence and the associated messaging for each initiative
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field / equivalent experience
- 3 to 5+ years of experience working in IoT, enterprise software, information technology, or other high-technology company experience.
- 3 to 5+ years of product marketing experience; customer engagement experience is a plus.
- Previous sales enablement experience strongly desired.
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport to influence and deepen relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities
- Visibly demonstrate KORE’s values: customer focus, innovation, team orientation, results orientation, integrity and trust, open communication, recognizing and rewarding excellence, and a high level of energy and motivation.
- Other soft skills: Focused on positive morale, self-starter, problem solver, detail-oriented, operates with a sense of urgency, organized, ability to multi-task and effectively manage time, excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident and comfortable with presenting.
- Any KORE location or remote. If remote, minimum of one week per month in Alpharetta, GA office.
- Up to 50% travel on an occasional basis.