The Director, Operations coordinates and participates in the resource allocation including personnel, equipment, and technologies as well as oversees the production of goods and services within the production floor. The ideal candidate for this position is a forward thinker, dynamic individual who is self-motivated and goal oriented with the ability to act, plan and direct activities through completion with proven results.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Collaborate with Department Supervisors and Production Planners to execute production deliverables.
- Review of current processes and process creation as well as change management of existing programs to capture efficiencies.
- Creating measures and controls to ensure that performance standards and order compliance are met
- Partner with Customer Service and Engineers in the execution of project plans and status communications.
- Responsible for adherence to KORE’s standard processes and test protocols and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around the operational processes performed.
- Communicate status and strategies with leadership, peers, and individual contributors internally and externally.
- Drive compliance to FDA, ISO, all other regulatory bodies, and Company requirements, including all safety, quality and operational documentation and practices.
- Create training programs and documentation for career plans and cross-training
- Champion projects and change management efforts to improve efficiency, reduce errors, minimize cost, and maintain product quality.
- Establish a strong sense of cooperation and teamwork with peers in all functions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in an ISO regulated environment strongly preferred, with documented evidence of increasing responsibilities and examples of successful leadership.
- 5+ years of management experience leading diverse teams with a proven history of success.
- Lean/Six Sigma training/certification preferred.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.