This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Project Coordinator will work closely with Client Engagement Managers to support the management of large, complex, external customer facing service programs.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Maintain project plans, updating key tasks and deliverables.
- Investigate any issues impeding deliverables and escalates issues that need guidance.
- Prepare presentations, charts or graphs and generate reports to support projects and other objectives.
- Take the lead on various administrative tasks such as complex calendar management, gathering or creating background materials, documenting and distributing meeting minutes. Assist with onboarding setup, customer numbers and phase gate sign-offs.
- Manage task lists and action plans including following up with key stakeholders and project participants. Also participates in risk management from identification through closure.
- Audits project folders to ensure all required documents are stored in proper locations and will close any gaps by finding and storing any missing documents.
- Coordinate and manage Project Change Requests.
- Support Client Engagement Managers as required and directed.
- Ability to evolve and assume PM responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and accountability in completing assigned projects and tasks on time and within budget. Independently follow through on all assigned responsibilities adhering to time-sensitive deadlines while managing multiple tasks.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Management, Project Management or related field
- Experience supporting external, customer-facing activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Eclipse or other project tracking tool preferred
- Strong passion and enthusiasm for delivering customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with proven technical and problem solving skills
- Small company culture – entrepreneurial spirit
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."