Client Service Representative
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is expanding its IoT and core network managed services portfolio and strengthening its Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and US presence through the acquisition of Integron, LLC.
The Client Service Representative provides data entry support for order fulfillment. The CSR will maintain and update customer systems to fulfill shipment requests and support administrative functions on behalf of customers as well as provide general administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Review inbound customer requests and perform data entry into internal systems
- Support customer inquiries via phone/email related to transactional activity
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Solid communications skills both verbal and written
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills contributing to a healthy work environment
- Proven reliable work ethic
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or equivalent
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Customer service experience
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Proficient in basic MS office applications
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
OTHER EXPECTED WORK STATUS/HOURS:
· Office Hours: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm, M-F (Remote as well)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.