IoT Solutions Architect
Are you looking to enter the revolutionary world of the Internet of Things (IoT)? If you enjoy being hands on with customers, engineering and product teams, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as an IoT Solution Architect.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the IoT Solution Architect is to manage the requirements gathering, technology selection and solution design with our customers to help them adopt KORE advanced technology solutions and elevate KORE to their Trusted Advisor status. The IoT Solution Architect will support our sales teams in designing solutions to meet our customers’ IoT needs. Creating effective, scalable, secure, and innovative IoT Solutions for KORE Wireless customers.
The scope of these solutions span hardware, software, network, middleware, cloud/customer hosted applications & platforms, and their collective integration. This is a customer-facing role that requires an individual with strong technical, communications and collaboration skills.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Gather customer requirements based on their IoT / mobility environment, technical, and operational needs.
- Design IoT & mobility lifecycle management solutions, including the necessary technical and process documentation using KORE’s IoT & mobility Services Delivery Methodology (SDM) and professional services portfolio.
- Facilitate discovery and design meetings with customers and KORE participant teams.
- Create solution proposals that meets customer’s stated goals, complete peer review, and validate with Sales.
- Present solution proposals to customers in collaboration with Sales.
- Create Statement of Work to define work scope, deliverables, timelines, and KORE’s / Customer’s roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in IoT and Mobility related technologies, and industry trends. Actively contribute to KORE’s knowledge management systems.
- Lead technical engagement with vendors for products and support issues.
- Work closely across multiple KORE organizations including Product, Marketing, Professional Services, Network, and IT to optimize solutions and increase customer value.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
- Experience with Network protocols and Network Infrastructure
- Experience with Mobile Devices, Routers, Cell Phones and Tablets
- Experience with Network security technologies and vendors.
- Experience with cloud systems and technologies: AWS and Azure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed, up to 20%.
- Strong project management, time management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background check is required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”