Are you a Certified Project Management professional with a background in technology? If you enjoy being hands on with engineering and product teams, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking an organized and time-sensitive individual to join our team as a Project Manager. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field.
The role of the Project Manager is to manage the coordination and scheduling of resources to meet project milestones and deliverables. In conjunction with KORE’s Development Team, Quality Assurance and Product Management Team, the Project Manager will conduct frequent internal and external meetings to keep projects on schedule. They will work with KORE’s Product Management team and other experts to help define requirements and drive the execution of the technical roadmap for both internal and external customers. The Project Manager will also develop best practices and accompanying documents to drive KORE’s project management processes and procedures.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Work together with Development, Quality Assurance, IT & Product Management to plan and execute projects
- Ensure that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Drive the project management process of effective implementation • Work closely with external product owners
- Conduct internal team and external meetings, as required
- Create and maintain company Project Management best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with Scrum & Agile & Waterfall methodologies • CSM or CSPO certifications are a plus
- Minimum of 5 years in Project Manager role in a software/technology/development organization
- Experience in Program Management or Product Owner role considered an asset
- Experience working within a multi-vendor and/or remote office environment
- Demonstrated project management, time management, and problem solving skills
- Commitment to support corporate initiatives and guidelines
- Willingness to investigate software environments and technical issues
- Excellent command of verbal and written English; multilingualism is an asset
- The ability to thrive in a high paced and, at times, high pressure environment
- Must be willing to fly to customer locations from time to time to participate in onsite discovery and project management programs
- Must have the ability to work adjusted work hours, when required, to support international customers and remote work teams
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks.