Senior Financial Analyst
Are you a Financial Analyst who excels at handling financial reports, cost reconciliation and US GAAP? If you are then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking an experienced professional who will support our Finance team to join us as Senior Financial Analyst.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. We are seeking a strong Financial Analyst with a CPA designation. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist the team in financial reporting, and reconciliations and with the upcoming audit(s) in gathering the supporting data for sample testing.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
- Gather and provide support sample data for the audit.
- Provide transaction documentation related to samples to support the audit.
- Support the maintenance of strong SOX control environment though identifying and validation of effective key controls.
- Answer audit queries, research specific topics working with multiple stakeholders related to queries.
- Support gathering of clean data related to capitalization of internal costs.
- Assist in year end and quarterly entries working with accounting team.
- Involved in general accounting close process including analyzing and evaluating revenue, expense, and balance sheet data, and preparing appropriate journal entries to properly reflect underlying transactions such as revenue recognition impacts on customer contracts/billings, share based payments calculations, pre-paids and accruals, etc.
- Prepare G/L account reconciliations, including complex reconciliations.
- Independently research and resolve G/L or other variances and interact professionally and appropriately with other accounting personnel or other departments to facilitate timely resolutions.
- Preparing month-end and year-end journal entry bookings with adequate support and analysis.
- Prepare analysis for the accounts receivable allowance for doubtful accounts.
- Prepare and perform quarterly and annual revenue and billing cut-off procedures and analysis.
- Perform and complete revenue recognition assessments as required for contracts with non-standard terms and conditions as per revenue recognition policy published by the Manager, Complex Accounting.
- Perform chart of accounts GL mapping updates/changes in NetSuite as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance; a CPA with a working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience in public accounting is desirable
- 3 to 5+ years of full GL experience in a high-growth and fast-paced high-tech environment.
- Experience working in a SOX controlled environment.
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite is desirable.
- Experience with month end close, revenue recognition and internal controls.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products with strong abilities in Excel including fluency with aggregate formulas, pivot tables, lookups, and conditional formulas.
- Experience in the Managed Service Provider/Network Managed Service Provider/Wireless Telecom industries would be an asset.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background check is required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”