Warehouse Receiving Clerk
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is expanding its IoT and core network managed services portfolio and strengthening its Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and US presence through the acquisition of Integron, LLC.
The Receiving Clerk coordinates and participates in counting and sorting of inbound goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice. Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications. Inspects, accepts, or rejects goods received.
• Counts and sorts, incoming goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice.
• Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
• Inspects, accepts, or rejects goods received.
• Inputs stock items into computer and store in the assigned location of the warehouse.
• Marks inventory codes on goods using proper labeling equipment.
• Performs physical cycle counts of inventory items to verify accuracy on a regular basis.
• Verifies systemic computations against physical count of stock.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Two or more years’ experience in operating both standing and sitting lift-trucks.
• Two or more years’ experience in a receiving/warehousing role where accuracy is critical and written directions is adhered to.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to understand and communicate inventory discrepancies.
• Ability to consistently follow pre-established process documentation.
• Ability to work independently but understanding of when to escalate a situation to superiors.
• Learn quickly and independently.
• Flexible, positive team player with interpersonal skills contributing to a healthy work environment.
• Solid communications skills both verbal and written.
• Proven reliable work ethic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
OTHER EXPECTED WORK STATUS/HOURS:
• Office Hours: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm, M-F
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Integron requires a background check for eligible candidates in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.