Are you an eCommerce expert? Have you have successfully worked with B2B Online shops, improved customer experience and automated business processes? Would you like to work in a new and challenging environment where you will be involved in every aspect of eCommerce? Then, you may be the person our team needs! KORE Wireless, a world leader in IoT Connectivity Solutions is looking to expand the team with an eCommerce expert in the role of eCommerce Director.
Who Are We?
KORE is truly an international leader delivering connectivity in all seven continents and has been recognized as a Connected World Top 100 Company. Gartner positioned KORE, the people powering IoT innovations and opportunities, as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Machine-to-Machine Services.
We offer the opportunity to be part of the largest independent machine-to-machine (M2M) network services company in the world. The M2M market has worldwide revenue growth projections in excess of 20% per annum with a billion connections forecasted by 2020. It is likely that M2M will touch everyone’s life every single day and in many ways - from applications ranging from connected vehicle applications to managing smart household appliances to managing your health and the cost of your utilities.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Own KORE’s B2B Online Shop, including global eCommerce Strategy, execution, and daily operations
- Track, analyze and optimize B2B Online Shop, improve customer experience, automate business processes to continuously improve conversion rates
- Own business cases, forecasts and analysis
- implement the globally-defined eCommerce strategy with the respective business units and functions
- Orchestrate internal stakeholders and external partners, execute on requirements received from business units
- Establish KORE’s long-range eCommerce roadmap
- Manage KPIs across the eCommerce landscape, analyze performance and communicate with KORE’s senior leadership to discuss, trends, causes and recommend next steps
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with B2B ecommerce
- Strong leadership abilities to develop with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to complex problems
- Thorough understanding of business practices and principles
- Experience with utilizing eCommerce technology which includes but is not limited to Content Management Systems, Order Management, Fulfillment, Catalog, Online Marketplaces (Amazon, EBay)
- Educated in GA4, Tag manager, studio, Google Ads, Blogging and social media
- Extensive knowledge of SEO (technical, on and off page), SEM
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and advanced analytics
- Hands on experience with Amazon FBA and seller fulfilled
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results and drawing conclusions
- Must be legally eligible to work in US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Clear understanding and knowledge of the internal processes and systems to support the accounts, proven business planning, budgeting, and P&L skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze financials.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strategic and complex selling.
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”