Customer Experience Manager
The Customer Experience Manager (CX, Manager) is a seasoned business professional who has demonstrated the ability to build senior level relationships and manage large, complex service programs.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Establish processes to support an engagement, including project schedules, defining deliverables, assigning resources and reporting requirements.
- Participate in operational processes related to specific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and billing requirements.
- Collaborate with all departments to complete the Project Scope Document and Change Orders based on project requirements.
- Validate scope, work with others to understand customer requirements.
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports internally to Sales and Management and to the client as needed.
- Participate in Customer meetings.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with Sales and Customer.
- Define in advance and secure sign-off on the acceptance criteria for project deliverables, work with the team to establish delivery dates and oversee the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria.
- Provide oversight for projects and Project Management expertise where required
- Coordinate and manage internal team member activities so that their deliverables are seamlessly integrated and delivered on a timely basis.
- Occasional travel as needed (less than 5% travel).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Project Management experience in a matrix management environment, with PMP certification or ability to obtain PMP certification within the first year.
- Has documented success with managing complex projects and customer orders.
- Exceptional communication skills; presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution.
- Enthusiastic about assuming responsibility and accountability for projects and customer engagements.
- Flair for evaluating alternatives and deciding on a plan of action.
- Adept at critical and creative thinking.
- Leadership abilities, across the client enterprise and in a multiple project environment, which influences clients, team members, and key stakeholders.
- Ownership mentality
- Background in IoT or Production a plus.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”