Are you a Manager of Engineering? If you are an experienced engineer, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to work closely with our customers and other team members to deliver customs solutions.
The Manager, Engineering will utilize technical leadership skills to lead their teams to ensure continuous improvements, customer satisfaction and technical advancements.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
• Professional growth and development of the staff to support day-to-day responsibilities and the long-term strategic goals of the company.
• Provide management, technical leadership, and direction to both the business and the IT organization to foster the desired culture and outcomes.
• Establish and oversee the implementation of processes, best practices and policies that have a significant impact on the technical teams.
• Actively maintain and appropriately implement a system technology roadmap.
• Perform as an idea generator, working with others as a thought leader and subject- matter expert to help brainstorm new processes and solutions.
• Share highly complex information related to areas of expertise. Transfers knowledge and collaborates across functional lines.
• Motivate and lead staff to exceed goals and deliver high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop employees through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
• Manage projects to successful completion.
• Financial forecasting of major purchases and budget management
• Perform hands on work as needed.
• Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree, MS, or higher in either Business or IT Engineering or both.
• 5 or more years in an IT management role.
• Experience designing and coding scripts and process automation tools in C#, Python, Visual Basic, VBScript.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to engage, collaborate with, and manage key stakeholders for exceptional results.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to create strong partnerships with individuals at all levels of the organization and our customers.
• Ability to use technology to create new capabilities across the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technology solutions in business terms.
• Strong business acumen, the ability to manage teams on time, on budget.
• Flexible, positive team player with interpersonal skills contributing to a healthy work environment.
• Proven reliable work ethic.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”