Director, Warehouse & Receiving
We are looking for a Director, Warehouse & Receiving to join our team in Rochester!
The Director, Warehouse & Receiving ensures that KORE meets operational standards by overseeing and managing the day-to-day warehouse and receiving operations as well as contributing to strategic plans relating to overall warehouse management to include the consistent review of productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, and identifying warehouse system improvements.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Provides hands on coordination and participation in counting and sorting of inbound goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice.
- Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
- Inspect, accept, or reject goods received and communicate with purchasing department accordingly.
- Participates in the managing of inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, product labeling, stock takes for order fulfillment and audit of same to verify results.
- Provides leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior.
- Maintains complete understanding of Inventory controls including and not limited to ability to supervise multi-level warehouses; manage in-putting stock items into computer and store in assigned location of the warehouse.
- Marks inventory codes on goods using proper labeling equipment.
- Verifies systemic computations against physical receipt count of stock.
- Communicate and work with department leads for inventory controls during order fulfillment.
- Completes consistent review of current processes and procedures for improvements while maintaining quality assurance.
- Coordinates and works with 3rd party vendors for inventory counts.
- Ensures resources are properly allocated and available to support quarterly month end inventory counts.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Eight or more years of experience in a receiving / warehouse role where accuracy is critical, and written direction is adhered to.
- Five or more years of experience in a Management role of receiving and warehousing with direct reporting and human resources responsibilities.
- Minimum two years of experience in driving both standing and sit-down fork trucks.
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus