Director, Sales and Business Development
The Director, Sales and Business Development is responsible for leading the East region sales efforts in an emerging IoT geographic region. This role will also represent the company professionally, leading a team to acquisition of new business, and managing the business for maximum growth and profitability in the defined geographic area.
KORE is truly an International leader delivering connectivity globally and recognized as a Connected World Top 100 Company. Gartner positioned KORE, the people powering IoT innovations and opportunities, as a Challenger in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Machine-to-Machine Services, worldwide for a second year in a row KORE is the fourth highest vendor in regards to “Ability to Execute”, and the highest vendor in the Challenger Quadrant. We offer the opportunity to be part of the largest independent machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT network services company in the world.
- Establish KORE as the leading IoT Network Solution Provider in the geographic market
- Define and characterize the Value Chain & identify primary and secondary participants in that chain
- Grow business in the geographic market through existing and new KORE partners
- Develop & execute sales plan & market strategies to maximize sales penetration
- Identify and establish long-term partner relationships to maximize sales penetration
- Establish & sustain commercial relationships, in line with KORE guidelines
- Utilize strategic & economic selling skills to maximize market/account penetration & close sales opportunities
- Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented in the form of profitable new service offerings specific to the target market
- Create & present business proposals to new account opportunities
- Prepare and complete necessary contractual documentation for long-term service delivery
- Support customers during the test and development cycle to optimize their own service applications for use in the KORE digital services network, in conjunction with Operations staff
- Meet sales subscriber and customer satisfaction targets
- Maintain and communicate a monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecast
- Develop and maintain a database of industry & customer contacts through Salesforce.com
- Develop & maintain effective team relationships with KORE assigned Inside Sales Development Representative
- Develop & understand competitive positioning to maximize sales
- Represent KORE at market specific & national trade show events, with the goal of increasing market awareness of KORE, including participating in speaking engagements where appropriate
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 7+ years of services or product sales experience in the specified geographic market sector
- Minimum of 5 years networking or telecommunications services sales experience, with at least 2 years of experience in either IP internetworking OR wireless data areas
- Experience in sales of integration or added-value services in an IT environment
- Understanding of the IoT, wireless communications and Internet sectors, satellite services; familiarity with LTE/CAT-M/NB-IoT/GPRS/GSM, CDMA/1xRTT and SMS messaging wireless technologies
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”