Network Technology Specialist
We are looking for a Network Technology Specialist! If you are a technical person with experience in building, maintaining and expanding infrastructure, then this job is for you! We are looking for candidates which have technology in their veins and don’t shy away from technical challenges to join our team as a Network Technology Specialist.
The Network Technology Specialist is responsible for helping to build out, maintain, and troubleshoot KOREs expanding infrastructure also configuring, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting KORE network routing infrastructure. As well as providing some direction and exhibiting leadership skills to assist the team as a whole.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
- Ensure and demonstrate technical competence, deliver mission critical infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance, and security are met
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Assist with design of KORE’s Datacenter and Cloud Infrastructure
- Provide documentation and visuals of KORE’s infrastructure services
- Create the HLD & LLD for various network projects
- Ensure a correct handover to operations
- Participate in documented standard processes and procedures of infrastructure management including change management, VPN access, project task delivery, failover procedures, disaster recovery plans, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma/Relevant Experience
- 3+ years working as Network / System engineer
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Should be able to manage and troubleshoot firewall, VPN, proxy solutions in large and complex environment
- Should be able to work on design & architecture on Firewalls, Proxies, VPN
- Strong understanding of general networking & Design, Packet Analysis, OSI model etc.
- Good hands-on exposure on troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Hands-on experience support and maintaining network routing, switching, firewall and IPSec VPN connectivity
- Good understanding of MPLS/MP-BGP/OSPF/VLAN/PBR/NAT
- Good hands-on exposure on Linux/Unix/Solaris
- Good hands-on exposure on Vmware/Vsphere
- Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge and apply it to troubleshooting and support tasks
- Organize time efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team environment and communicate clearly and efficiently
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”