Director, Business Development, EMEA
We are seeking a seasoned sales leader with experience in healthcare IoT solutions in Europe/EMEA.
The Director, Business Development is responsible for growing KORE’s Healthcare Solutions business across the Europe/EMEA region.
Who are we?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Identify new customer and channel opportunities for KORE’s healthcare solutions (e.g., CRO/clinical trials, remote patient monitoring companies, med-tech companies etc.)
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for attractiveness and achievability
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial engagement to contract closure to revenue realization
- Develop competitive selling strategies and present business proposals to new account opportunities
- Establish executive level relationships on assigned accounts
- Maintain an understanding for national and regional market dynamics
- Build value proposition that aligns with customer needs
- Develop & execute territory sales plan to maximize sales penetration and maximizing sales targets
- Develop key account plans (for strategic wins) that identify opportunities for KORE to deliver value
- Maintain and communicate a monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecast
- Develop and maintain a database of industry & customer contacts through company CRM tool
- Own customer experience including challenges with current solutions and vendors/partners
- Prepare and complete necessary contractual documentation for long-term service delivery
- Own, manage and drive the business line partnering with other key department stakeholders
- Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally, and implemented in the form of profitable new service offerings specific to the target client/market
- Represent KORE at market specific & national trade show events, with the goal of increasing market awareness of KORE, including participating in speaking engagements where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or healthcare related field
- 5 years’ track record of selling complex IoT solutions, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Deep understanding of the healthcare IT market in Europe
- Knowledge of the clinical trial marketplace and its key players in Europe (pharma, CRO, services companies)
- Knowledge of the remote patient monitoring market in Europe
- Ability to partner with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure success
- English language and at least one other EU language preferred
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within KORE’s health product lines and solutions
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Maintain relationships with C-suite executives
- Proficient at identifying and targeting decision makers within organizations
- Ability to build business cases and represent them to top decision makers
- Ability to assess potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Eligible to work in the European Union
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."