We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Team!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Creates, designs, and implements arrangements within the business
- Helps to build new systems needed and identifies the business’ current problems and future technological goals.
- Collaborates with Product Management to define the product vision and plan projects, such that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications and direction to deliver products effectively, realistic estimates for timelines are established, and high quality is assured.
- Works closely with external product owners for understanding the systems’ functional and non‐functional requirements.
- Evolves the existing software system applications and architecture.
- Coordinates release and sprint planning.
- Conducts internal team and development meetings.
- Helps developers resolve both technical and business problems.
- Provides leadership and guidance to coach and motivate team members to their optimum performance levels and career development goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s* degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related field.
- 2 years’ related experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Project Coordinator, Account Manager or related IT occupation.
- Experience is required and must include the following: Utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning and Workflow Management Systems;
- Direct project involvement and leadership of projects with an emphasis on services built with Microsoft programming technologies, including .Net Framework, C#, SQL Server, TSQL, IIS, ASP;
- Working with ORMs such as NHibernate;
- Utilizing Test Automation frameworks; and Utilizing web services and REST.*In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience, the employer will accept 4 years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Project Coordinator, Account Manager or related IT occupation.
*100% remote work allowed due to the pandemic. However, the remote worksite must be within commuting distance of the Naples office.*
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”