Hyperscaler Business Development Manager
Are you a leader in Sales? If you are an experienced Business Development Manager, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Hyperscaler Business Development Manager.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of
Hyperscaler Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and managing KORE’s IoT revenues and business with leading Cloud Hyperscalers, such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Microsoft Azure. He/she will establish and develop relationships with key persons with assigned Hyperscalers and identify and secure the execution of opportunities and joint go-to-market propositions.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Identify, develop, and grow relationships at the executive and field level
- Communicate effectively and be comfortable presenting KORE’s value proposition to executive leadership at the Hyperscaler headquarters and field account managers
- Understanding cloud technologies and how they align with KORE hyperscaler initiatives
- Identify gaps in execution (internal and external) and the knowledge of how to resolve them
- Work across the functional departments within KORE to present an initiative for resale through the Hyperscaler Marketplace
- Effectively qualify an opportunity and smoothly transition to the appropriate KORE account manager
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in IOT, telecom, software or cloud services
- Ability to call at a high level
- Strong understanding of cloud-based models, technologies, and edge to cloud models
- Strong collaborative and communicative ability
- Ability to understand complex technologies and communicate them with clarity (internal & external)
- Detailed oriented and effectiveness in multitasking
- IoT connectivity services experience with hyperscalers and/or hyperscaler partners
- Track record in successful sales with Hyperscalers or the Hyperscaler ecosystem
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”