Call Center Representative
Are you a go-getter who loves to solve other people's technical problems? If you are a customer focused individual who likes a fast-paced environment, you may be the person our team needs. We are looking for a customer focused individual who has strong technical skills, professional verbal and written communication skills, and the drive to excel to join our team in Naples, Florida as our Call Center Representative.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Call Center Representative is responsible for resolving customers’ issues, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
KORE is truly an International leader delivering connectivity in all seven continents and has been recognized as a Connected World Top 100 Company. We offer the opportunity to be part of the largest independent machine-to-machine (M2M) network services company in the world.
- Provide technical support for KORE’s products and services
- Create, update and resolve customers’ requests via KORE-proprietary and/or third-party applications including:
- Connectivity SIM requests: activations, de-activations/suspensions, status verifications, resets and transfers
- Resolve additional customer requests/issues to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Listen to and understand the customer needs, using tools and portals to provide appropriate assistance and information
- Answer incoming calls, providing concise, accurate, and complete resolutions to customer inquiries
- Process all customer requests accurately and within defined service level guidelines
- Process subscription extension for our client
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate resources for resolution
- Empower customers through instruction of the use of customer-facing tools and individual product websites and user portals
- Interest and aptitude in wireless technology, with great attention to detail and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with wireless providers
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a support organization
- One plus years of call center experience (having previously provided support for consumer gadgets or technology products is a plus)
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel; Proficient with additional Microsoft Office products
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new software, interfaces, and systems
- Typing skills should be a minimum of 30 words per minute with a low error rate
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.