Inventory Management Administrator
Are you a leader in Telcom? If you are experienced in eSIM and SIM technology, you may be the person our team needs! We seek a great team player to join our team as Inventory Management Administrator.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of Resource Manager manages all SIM, MSISDN and IMSI resources and their corresponding processes. These includes, SIM and eSIM inventory orders in all variants, IMSI resources from our roaming sponsors and MSISDNs.
The resource manager is concerned with executing SIM and IMSI inventory orders in a timely manner according to agreed process, including managing minimum IMSI and MSISDN stock levels.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for the proper working and managing bug fixing and feature enhancements of the Resource Management tool (ART)
- Manage SIM card inventory orders from Logistics (production) and the SIM team (test) following the defined SKU’s we provide and are defined within the SIM Portfolio.
- Make sure the order process is executed within SLA, by managing internal and external stakeholders
- Execute acceptance testing for delivered SIM batches
- Analyze resource availability and utilization, including how efficiently resources are being used
- Determine the impact of resource constraints on the system’s capacity. What happens if resources will not be available or if there is a delay until they become available?
- Continuously seek process improvement that reduce delivery timelines and internal effort for inventory orders.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Clear understanding of what a SIM, IMSI and MSISDN is
- Experience working for a wireless mobile provider in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a support organization
- Interest and aptitude in wireless technology, with great attention to detail and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel; Proficient with additional Microsoft Office products
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new software, interfaces, and systems
- Typing skills should be a minimum of 30 words per minute with a low error rate
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Excellent administrative skills
- Scoring high on communication and Accuracy
- Eligible to work in the region
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”