Business Development Manager
Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If you are an experienced sales professional, with a successful selling track record, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a talented, customer-focused professional to join our Inside Sales Team as a Business Development Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to join the industry leader, KORE, within the fastest growing technology field, IoT/M2M. The role of the Sales Development Manager is to identify and cultivate new service opportunities for the growth of KORE wireless network services, across all geographic
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Represent the KORE brand in a professional high integrity manner at all times
- Cultivate new business from qualified leads received from lead generation group, strategic partners, and prospecting of strategic verticals.
- Execute a sales plan to maximize sales opportunities for all KORE service offerings across all geographic locations
- Establish and sustain commercial relationships in line with KORE values
- Ensure all prospects’ technical and commercial requirements are fully understood and communicated internally using established communication protocols, including opportunity management via SalesForce.com
- Understand and concisely articulate the market position and value proposition of KORE and execute on a strategy that works to set KORE apart in the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 2 years or more of B2B full-cycle sales experience
- Technological and business acumen
- Results oriented
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interest in and ability to learn new technology
- Experience in the sale of value-added services or customer relations is preferred
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.