Carrier Relationship Manager
The Carrier Manager is responsible for effectively managing the key relationships with MNOs with a focus on creating and implementing successful partnership strategies, including regular communication and QBRs.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities of this role include:• Develop strategic relationships with North American Carrier partners to ensure competitive connectivity and other services
• Ensure all contracts support KORE objectives and drive overall value for money
• Work with Carriers to address any customer concerns and issues relating to connectivity and service delivery, escalating to senior contact and management when needed
• Provide detailed statistics on the performance of services to the executive staff. Work closely with the various stakeholders (Executive, Engineering, Development, Product Marketing, Customer Support, Sales, and Finance) to maintain, manage, monitor, and enhance the various systems supporting all aspects of the business
• Work closely with sales team and provide support for special pricing/service requests to ensure wherever possible positive engage and support from carrier partners, helping to maximize KORE margin and win new business.
• Work closely with sales to provide insight and information for competitive tenders and growth opportunities, working as part of a matrix teams to help KORE win new business.
• Work closely with Products to source supply of services required to continually improve and enhance KORE products and provide differentiation within the market• Interface between departments, while reporting to an executive that may not be fully involved in the tasks, with the ability to work independently and provide clear summary reporting
• Manage monthly carrier invoice reconciliations and approvals with other members of carrier team, operations and finance to ensure maximum margin. Working with carrier partners to resolve and issues or disputes in invoice amounts.
• Support the project management for onboarding new carrier partnerships and eSIM profiles, ensuring effective communication with stakeholders and delivery within agreed timescales
• Gather insights into global roaming and data sovereignty regulation, maintaining a database of known regulations and ensuring regular communication with sales
• Maintain database of global network sunsets, provide regular communications and work closely with sales to develop strategies with customers to plan effective transition from 2G/3G technologies to LTE & LPWAN technologies; ensure minimal loss of connections to KORE as a result.
• Update sunset database on quarterly basis and share with sales
• Build/Maintain North America Sunset migration plan
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:• Extensive experience with Telecom and/or IOT industry
• Experience in management level commercial negotiation
• Strong technical understanding of network operations and MVNO products/services
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent project management skill
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to deal at all levels across the business
• Strong management, strategic thinking and planning skills
• Strong analytical and excel spreadsheet skills including budgeting
• Excellent oral, and written communication skills
• Ability to work closely with other team members and communicate effectively
• Ability to mentor and delegate tasks within the department and across multiple departments as required
• Ability to analyze requirements and input into high level technical solutions
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, within tight time constraints
• Ability to work unsupervised, relaying important information to various project stakeholders
Preferred Skills, Abilities & Qualifications:
- Ability to understand contract structure and legal arguments
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships demonstrating a high degree of integrity
- High-energy and self-motivated
- Highly organized and detail-oriente
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”