Customer Experience Specialist
Are you a go-getter who loves to solve other people's technical problems? If you are a customer focused individual who likes a fast-paced environment, you may be the person our team needs. We are looking for a customer focused individual who has strong technology skills, professional verbal and written communication skills, and the drive to excel to join our team as a Customer Experience Specialist.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for directing wholesale customer relationships, with technical staff, to design and implement service interconnections for network launch.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
- Provides technical support for KORE’s products and services( Global support not only APAC region)
- Creates, updates and resolves customers’ requests via KORE-proprietary and/or third-party applications including:
- activations, de-activations/suspensions, status verifications, resets and transfers, status verifications, provisioning failure, Sim connectivity problems, plan change requests, SWAP SIM/MSISDN, VPN setup and maintenance, data usage reports, API requests, user updates, account suspension/deactivations, outage reports
- Resolves additional customer requests/issues to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Answers incoming calls, providing concise, accurate, and complete resolutions to customer inquiries
- Listens and identifies the customer’s needs, using tools and portals to provide appropriate assistance and information
- Processes all customer requests accurately and within defined service level guidelines
- Processes subscription extension for our client
- Identifies and escalates priority issues to the appropriate resources for resolution
- Educates customers through instruction of the use of customer-facing tools and individual product websites and user portals
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One plus years of call center experience (previous experience providing support for consumer gadgets or technology products is a plus)
- One plus years of order desk experience
- Experience working with wireless providers
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a support organization
- Interest and aptitude in wireless technology, with great attention to detail and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel; Proficient with additional Microsoft Office products
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new software, interfaces, and systems
- Typing skills should be a minimum of 30 words per minute with a low error rate
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Excellent administrative skills
- Scoring high on communication and Accuracy
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”