Are you an experienced marketing professional within the arena of product management? If you are proven in the area of technology product launches, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a leader in product management, who enjoys working with multiple cross-functional teams, to join our team as a Product Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Product Manager is to plan, develop, and execute on IoT technology product launches, provide product/service related sales support, market intelligence, and customer advocacy to increase revenue and market share. The Product Manager will work with multiple cross-functional teams including product management, project management, sales, engineering, and other stakeholder departments, and will ensure that all product messaging, sales tools, and product campaigns consistently tell a differentiated and compelling product story.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Product Conceptualization – Develop product concepts through research and analysis of customer requests, market studies, regional legislation
- Market Assessments – Understand and communicate market concepts for products including market segments and size, growth potential and regional differences by vertical.
- Business Analysis – Conduct
research basedanalyses including cost/benefit analysis, resource analysis, profitability/margin analysis andsales and revenue forecasting.
- Product Development – Interface with development teams on the creation of technical specifications, product prototyping, alpha/beta programs, quality assurance
andtest market selling.
- Product Positioning and Pricing - Articulate the value proposition, key business benefits, and differentiated market positioning.
- Sales enablement – Partner with
Marketingdepartment to provide:
- Product marketing materials to the sales force to maximize product revenues
- Sales tools and materials to support customer acquisition plans
- Use Cases, Case studies and Success Stories
- Support at trade shows, sales training events
andsupport on sales calls when requested
- Product launch - Create and drive cross-functional go-to-market launch plans to effectively launch products to the market.
- Assist with building and prioritization of product road maps of new feature sets and additional functionality.
- Communicate and deliver product updates to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Gather customer feedback for continual product evolution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, engineering, or business-related discipline; MBA preferred
- 5+ years in Product Management, or related roles
- 5+ years of domain experience in M2M/IoT
- Background working within any of the following verticals preferred: fleet, healthcare, logistics, industrial, real estate or construction, insurance, or auto
- Experience with bringing SaaS and
web basedproducts to market
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including a strong command of English, both oral and written
- Spanish is a plus
- Resident in Sao Paulo
- Available for travel
- Client-facing abilities, including excellent presentation skills and self-confidence
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks.