Sr. Sales Engineer
Are you a seasoned Sr. Sales Engineer? Would you like to work on IoT platforms that will power millions of connected devices? Then you may be the person our team needs!
The KORE IoT Sr. Sales Engineer for Super SIM is a critical part of the IoT team that is facilitating creators of connected devices to be successful. The Solutions Architecture team leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, and offers creative solutions.
Who are we?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
What will you do?
The Sr. Sales Engineer are responsible for delivering the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. They build customer trust in KORE IoT solutions, which results in customer success post-sale.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Help customers achieve success by leading the technical and product sale, recommending best-practice solutions, and guiding them on how to use Super SIM and KORE APIs.
- Own the technical sales process from qualification to technical win by performing excellent discovery and helping demonstrate the best way to use KORE IOT products to achieve (and often exceed) their goals.
- Be a “product thinker” who is passionate about connected devices, the Internet of Things and the intersection of machine-to-machine, machine-to-human and human-to-human communications.
- Take the initiative to identify and solve problems - both for the customer and within the organization as we grow
- Build highly interactive and engaging customer demonstrations while forming strong customer relationships Work with pre-sales customers to do discovery and gather requirements based on their IoT / mobility environment, technical, and operational needs.
- Create SOWs to define work scope, deliverables, timelines, and KORE’s / Customer’s roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in IoT and Mobility related technologies, and industry trends. Actively contribute to KORE’s knowledge management systems.
- Work closely across multiple KORE organizations including Product, Marketing, Professional Services, Network, and IT to optimize solutions and increase customer value.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
- 5-8 years pre-sales experience selling complex, technical products
- 3+ years experience providing mobility or IOT solutions in a pre-sales capacity
- Passionate and demonstrable skills across the entire tech stack (hardware, operating systems, networking, frontend and backend software development)
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer's communications needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Previous technical pre-sales experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Experience building with REST APIs (backend or frontend)
- Experience with cellular networking, mobile application development, or field force automation (MDM, FFA, etc..)
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”