Director, Business Development - Channel - EMEA
Are you a Channel Leader with the ability to initiate and grow Service Provider and Channel Partners who service SMB and Enterprise accounts. We are seeking a talented, proven hunter to join our team as a Director of Business Development, focusing on building the KORE channel program.
Your ability to develop and manage a growing team of hunters is an important and exciting aspect of this role as well as being able to recruit and manage key strategic relationships. The Director of Business Development role involves overseeing a wide variety of campaigns and activities to drive increased sales, from identifying and creating relationships with new accounts, to working closely with both the product marketing and sales teams of partner accounts to foster mutual growth, marketing programs, incentives, sales, technical training, and events. The Director of Business Development will be responsible for generating passion and enthusiasm for KORE amongst this select partner community, finding new partners to sell KORE products & services, as well as training and enabling these partner organizations to drive sales of KORE products. Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and communication skills, creativity, and a passion for growing a business.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Identify, prospect, and close new partners IT, Telecoms and vertical sector VARs, etc. ecosystem
- Drive revenue and growth of existing VAR partners through business development efforts, including webinars, lunch and learns, and various sales enablement processes
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for KORE products among partner sales and engineering teams
- Manage a team across our European and UK regions
- Maintain quarterly growth plans for top accounts and accurate forecasting, pipeline management through systems such as Salesforce
- Develop and oversee marketing and incentive programs to drive sales
- Coordinate & execute sales and technical training for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and KORE direct sales reps at deal and regional levels
- Collaborate with the Channel, Marketing, & Sales Leadership Teams to support the overall growth of our channel program via development of partner facing collateral and sales tools, tracking and internal communication tools, and marketing programs
- 10+ years’ experience in technology sales, channel management, channel sales, and/or consulting
- Sales and entrepreneurial-minded
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills (sales-oriented mindset)
- Demonstrated success selling into C-Levels
- Executive presence
- Ability to travel (approximately 50%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related technical field
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and a team player and manager
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical acumen and ability to learn advanced topics quickly
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the European Union and United Kingdom specifically
- A clean driving licence and the ability to travel on a regular basis in Europe
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.