Sales Development Representative
Are you an enthusiastic recent graduate who is looking for a dynamic organization where you can make a difference OR Is it early in your CAREER and you're looking for a Great Opportunity? If you are intrigued by the challenge of business to business sales in a growing industry segment, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a persuasive communicator to join our team in the Atlanta area as a Sales Development Representative.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Sales Development Representative is to uncover new opportunities through outbound telephone prospecting, email marketing, social selling, and inbound leads.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Generate Qualified Leads through outbound generation and inbound qualification.
- Uncover prospect needs, generate interest, and secure commitment to a meeting with KORE.
- Pass Qualified Leads to appropriate sales representative based on criteria set by sales management.
- Log, track and provide disposition for each qualified leads sent to KORE sales representative.
- Meet or exceed accepted lead targets and other metrics set.
- Learn and use prospect database tools, salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools.
- Develop & maintain effective teaming relationships with KORE Account Managers.
- Learn & understand the complex IoT industry and competitive positioning to maximize sales.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant experience
- Resilient, driven, and positive personality
- Must possess strong, clear voice filled with energy and passion
- Ability to read, connect, and influence people
- Ability to thrive in an evolving, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to adapt communication style to the target audience and have an inquisitive nature
- Possess a technical aptitude and quickly be able to learn and understand the wireless communications and Internet sectors
- Coachable with the ability to learn and master the high level of sales acumen required to sell in a competitive and complex technology environment
- Demonstrate our core competencies of Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and the Pursuit of Excellence
- Must have an excellent command of English, oral and written
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.