Sales Development Representative
Are you an enthusiastic recent graduate who is looking for a dynamic organization where you can make a difference OR Is it early in your CAREER and you're looking for a Great Opportunity? If you are intrigued by the challenge of business-to-business sales in a growing industry segment, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a persuasive communicator to join our team in the Atlanta area as a Sales Development Representative.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Sales Development Representative is to uncover new opportunities through outbound telephone prospecting, email marketing, social selling, and inbound leads.
Responsibilities of this role include:
· Generate Qualified Leads through outbound generation and inbound qualification.
· Uncover prospect needs, generate interest, and secure commitment to a meeting with KORE.
· Pass Qualified Leads to appropriate sales representative based on criteria set by sales management.
· Meet or exceed accepted lead targets and other metrics set.
· Learn and use prospect database tools, salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools.
· Develop & maintain effective teaming relationships with KORE Account Managers.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant experience
· Must possess strong, clear voice filled with energy and passion
· Ability to read, connect, and influence people
· Ability to thrive in an evolving, fast-paced work environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Must be able to adapt communication style to the target audience and have an inquisitive nature
· Must have an excellent command of English, oral and written
· Legally eligible to work in the United States
What we offer for our IoTers:
· A fun team environment and great culture
· Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
· Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”