Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If you have demonstrated experience successfully selling and meeting goals, you may be the person our team needs to join our team as our Business Developer, IoT Solutions.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrating technical selling skills and product knowledge to give effective presentations.
- Maximizing all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Consultative sales and making recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assisting in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creating and conducting effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospect’s business problems, the effects of the problems, and Position Logic solutions to their problems.
- Sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Gathering and submitting detailed business information for pricing and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of CRM and Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records and maximize potential.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) are a must and Portuguese is a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in sales
- Connectivity experience is required
- Experience in all aspects of Client Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners is a plus.
- Experience with software solutions is a plus
- Demonstrate our core competencies of Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and the Pursuit of Excellence
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.