Software Developer IV
Are you a leader in Software Development? If you are an experienced Developer, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Software Developer IV.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Software Developer III uses cutting edge technologies while using web-scale applications that process millions of data points daily and they are responsible for implementing a strategic direction. Our primary technology stack is .NET/C#. We are growing at an astonishing rate and need talented developers.
KORE is truly an International leader delivering connectivity in all seven continents and has been recognized as a Connected World Top 100 Company. “Gartner positioned KORE, the people powering IoT innovations and opportunities, as the only Challenger in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Machine-to-Machine Services, worldwide. KORE achieved significant movement in the Ability to Execute axis, ranking fourth across all players and outpacing one of the world’s largest carriers.”
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Working with other developers to build mission critical, web-scale systems using cutting edge technologies
• Bring inspirational ideas to help KORE grow
• Rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as technical proofs of concept, etc) • Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies
• Implementing .NET and database-based solutions utilizing industry best practices
• Supporting a culture of continuous improvement
• Ensuring the creation of proper documentation
• Mentor less experienced developers • Lead projects and initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
• Familiar with Agile and SCRUM development processes
• Proficient with the Microsoft development stack (ASP.NET/C#, Web API, MVC) • Proficient with SOLID principals
• Proficient with relational Databases (SQL Server preferred)
• Proficient with ORM such as Entity Framework / NHibernate
• Proficient with object oriented programming, including MVC/MVVM concepts
• Experience solving complex and large-scale software problems
• General knowledge about computer networking, and TCP/UDP systems
• Commitment to continuously improving the end-user experience
• Commitment to continuous learning and team/individual growth
• Commitment to supporting corporate initiatives and guidelines
• Ability to estimate work at a project or individual level, and consistently deliver within those timeframes
• Ability to lead and mentor less experienced developers
• Ability to be mentored by more senior developers
• Excellent command of verbal and written English; multilingualism is an asset
• Ability to thrive in a high paced and, at times, high pressure environment
• Well organized, with the ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
• Ability to work adjusted hours when required
• Willing to participate in occasional On-Call duties
• Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
• 4+ years experience in professional software development
• Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”