Software Developer I
Are you a leader in Software Development? If you are an experienced Developer, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Software Developer I.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of Software Developer I is responsible for using web-scale applications to process data points on a daily basis.
- Work closely with lead developers to understand feature specifications
- Produce interim deliverables quickly (such as technical proofs of concept, etc.)
- Set up configuration, daily monitoring and support for the production system
- Communicate with Development, Product Management and Customer Support to address customer issues/concerns
- Support the initial review and analysis of Incident tickets, as per Problem Management procedures
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA)
- Support a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure the creation of proper documentation
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management, and verbal skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, including a positive can-do attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft development stack (ASP.NET/C#, Web API, MVC)
- Proficient with SOLID principals
- Proficient with object-oriented programming, including MVC/MVVM concepts
- Commitment to continuously learning and team/individual growth
- Commitment to supporting corporate initiatives and guidelines
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and familiar with Agile and SCRUM development processes
- Experience solving complex and large-scale software problems
- General knowledge about computer networking, and TCP/UDP systems
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or secondary degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of development experience
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. A pre-employment background check is required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”