IoT Solutions Architect
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect with a background in IoT and other related technologies? If you are a professional with experience adopting and designing solutions to multiple LTE technologies across multiple market sectors and geographies, and you enjoy being hands on with customers, engineering and product teams, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as an IoT Solutions Architect.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Solution Architect is to manage the requirements gathering, technology selection and solution design with our customers to help them adopt KORE advanced technology solutions and elevate KORE to their Trusted Advisor status. The Solutions Architect will support our sales teams in designing solutions to meet our customers’ IoT needs. The ISA is responsible for creating effective, efficient, scalable, secure, and innovative IoT Solutions for KORE Wireless customers. The scope of these solutions span hardware, software, network, middleware, cloud/customer hosted applications & platforms, and their collective integration. This is a customer-facing role that requires an individual with strong technical, communications and collaboration skills.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!Responsibilities of this position include:
• Gather customer requirements based on their IoT / mobility environment, technical, and operational needs.
• Design IoT & mobility lifecycle management solutions, including the necessary technical and process documentation using KORE’s IoT & mobility Services Delivery Methodology (SDM) and professional services portfolio.
• Facilitate discovery and design meetings with customers and KORE participant teams.
• Create solution proposals that meets customer’s stated goals, complete peer review, and validate with Sales.
• Present solution proposals to customers in collaboration with Sales.
• Create Statement of Work to define work scope, deliverables, timelines, and KORE’s / Customer’s roles and responsibilities.
• Maintain a high level of expertise in IoT and Mobility related technologies, and industry trends. Actively contribute to KORE’s knowledge management systems.
• Lead technical engagement with vendors for products and support issues.
• Work closely across multiple KORE organizations including Product, Marketing, Professional Services, Network, and IT to optimize solutions and increase customer value.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience architecting / designing / supporting production-quality carrier / enterprise class, IoT and advanced mobility systems.
• Experience with IoT platforms and devices, middleware, device management, and related IoT/M2M/SCADA technologies.
• Experience with mobility platforms and devices, middleware, device management and related enterprise mobility management technologies.
• Experience with network technologies (NFC / PAN / WAN), including terrestrial (IP-based), satellite, cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and low power (LPWAN).
• Experience with IoT and mobility security technologies and vendors.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel, as needed, up to 25%.
• Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
• IoT Platform / Security / Network / Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) certifications.
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning and Workflow Management Systems.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening