VP, Channel Development
Are you a Channel Leader with the ability to initiate and grow strategic accounts? We are seeking a talented, proven hunter to join our team in as a Vice President of Channel Development, focusing on building the KORE channel program, specifically with Agents, Resellers (CLEC, ILEC, and MSP) and Hardware OEM communities.
The Vice President of Channel Development role involves managing a team in North American and overseeing a wide variety of campaigns and activities to drive increased sales, from identifying and creating relationships with new accounts, to working closely with both the product marketing and sales teams of partner accounts to foster mutual growth, marketing programs, incentives, sales, technical training, and events. The Vice President of Channel Development will be responsible for building and managing KORE’s channel strategy to include generating passion and enthusiasm for KORE amongst this select partner community, finding new partners to sell KORE products & services, as well as training and enabling these partner organizations to drive sales of KORE products. Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and communication skills, creativity, and a passion for growing a business.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Define and Develop KORE’s Channel Partner strategy
- Providing inspirational, pro-active team leadership, demonstrating the ability to detect problems and intervene decisively, and demonstrating the ability to objectively assess performance and effectiveness and promptly make strategic or tactical changes, if necessary.
- Identify, prospect, and close new partners within the Agent, CLEC, ILEC, IT VARs, etc. ecosystem
- Drive revenue and growth of existing Master/Sub Agents, CLEC, ILEC, IT VAR partners through business development efforts, including webinars, lunch and learns, and various sales enablement processes
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for KORE products among partner sales and engineering teams
- Maintain quarterly growth plans for top accounts
- Develop and oversee marketing and incentive programs to drive sales
- Coordinate & execute sales and technical training for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and KORE direct sales reps at
dealand regional levels
- Collaborate with the Channel, Marketing, & Sales Leadership Teams to support the overall growth of our channel program via
developmentof partner facing collateral and sales tools, tracking and internal communication tools, and marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in technology sales, channel management, channel sales, and/or consulting. M2M/IoT industry experience preferred.
- Direct and proven experience leading sales staff within a multi-site, virtual organization.
- A track record of “getting things done.”
- Ability to manage the complexities of both day-to-day, tactical sales programs as well as develop and implement strategic programs for new market segment penetration.
- A strong leader of people who knows how to harness a team towards a common goal.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills (sales-oriented mindset)
- Executive presence
- Ability to travel (approximately 50%)
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and a team player
- Strong technical acumen and ability to learn advanced topics quickly
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.