Accounts Receivable Specialist - Contract Position
Are you a proven professional in the area of receivables? If you have a background in collections and credit management, a strong and effective communicator and enjoy working as part of a growing team then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a (Contract) Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team in the Toronto Office to support our growing North American portfolio.
This individual will manage the collection and credit administration of B2B accounts in North America and will develop strong internal relationships with North American sales and billing teams to coordinate the timely resolution of customer issues.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the collections effort of the B2B North American accounts in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor customer past due account balances on the A/R Aging reports to proactively address accounts with significant credit risk in order to limit the company’s exposure to bad debt
- Develop strong relationships with the North American sales and billing teams to coordinate the resolution of complex issues
- Monitor customer tickets and emails regularly and ensure these are completely addressed and processed within 48 hours
- Directly manage the portfolio and aid in the reduction of DSO to inject
cashflowin order to support the region’s business
- Provide unparalleled customer service in order to meet the desired Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Advise the North American sales team with corporate finance policies in regards to payment terms, payment solutions and credit reviews.
- Post-secondary education
- Must have at least 3 years of B2B collection and credit experience
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated track record of successfully working with sales and billing teams in a
fast pacedenvironment to address billing and customer issues
- Demonstrated track record of “rolling up your sleeves” mentality in order to sort out customer issues, address tickets and support the business with timely cash injections
- Good judgment,
problem solvingand strong organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required
- Proven track record of exemplary customer service for internal and external customers
- Advanced Excel knowledge – pivot tables,
- Experience using NetSuite or similar ERP systems, a plus
- Experience within the tech industry or with telecom billing systems, a plus
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks.