Email Marketing Manager
KORE is hiring a rock star to be the biggest supporter of email demand generation possible – the days of full blasts and spamming are over. In its place, we want you to understand the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sales in a way that feels human and still converts. We also need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails – and be able to effectively author some of it.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends – while maintaining GDPR compliance.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Collaborating with Marketing teammates, generate creative, compelling, and on-message short-form copy for emails, banner ads, etc.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing
productivityof our email sends.
- Develop documentation and
road mapsfor processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Manage all testing, analysis, and improvement of our various conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generation forms. Increase the rate at which site traffic convert to leads and leads to customers.
- A/B test and continually measure conversion performance.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and overall drive marketing-qualified leads for our Sales team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics.
- Expert proficiency using HubSpot smart lists, smart form features, and Smart CTAs to optimize for lead progression and conversion. HubSpot certification required.
Provenportfolio of short-form demand generation content examples.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com required.
- Highly analytical ability and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
- Experience with SiriusDecisions a plus.
- Visibly and consistently demonstrate KORE’s values: Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and The Pursuit of Excellence.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.