Are you a go-getter who loves to solve other people's technical problems? If you are a customer focused individual who has a fairly substantial background in wireless communication, you may be the person our team needs. We are looking for a client attentive professional who has strong technology skills, excellent interpersonal skills, professional verbal and written communication skills, and the drive to excel to join our team as a Technical Specialist.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Technical Specialist is responsible for handling all customer inquiries and or issues, with a strong focus on the customer and the passion to make things right. The Technical Specialist must have an understanding of how wireless functions and operates and act as a problem-solver and a decision maker.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
- Directs wholesale customer relationship with, technical staff, to design and implement service interconnections for network launch
- Supports customers during test and development cycle to optimize their own service applications for use in the KORE GSM network
- Assists peers when they need help, guidance, and or training when necessary
- Acts as the team’s problem-solver and decision maker when necessary
- Handles documentation and sign-off of all necessary program documentation
- Manages specification and scheduling of customer interconnect services, including IP interconnect, IP-VPN needs, SMS messaging interconnect and routing requirements
- Responsible as the first-lTechnne interface with new business accounts, in conjunction with Business Development staff, to ensure that technical requirements are fully understood and recorded at an early stage
- Provides maintenance and updates, as needed, of customer-facing technical documentation including Network Services Guidelines
- Works closely with customers with testing, diagnosis, and troubleshooting pre-launch application services
- Takes a lead position in the drafting and production of technical proposals, in conjunction with Business Development team
- Presents KORE Wireless services to prospective customers at trade events and customer meetings when necessary
- Experience in networking, wireless, support services, and some IP internetworking of wireless areas preferred
- Must be available for team on-call rotation
- Knowledge of GPRS/GSM and SMS messaging wireless technologies, service delivery, and/or architectures is a plus
- Post-secondary technical degree or diploma in IT or communication services
- Work experience and in-role training will be strongly considered during the hiring process
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.