Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a prolific and talented long-form content creator to lead, write and produce various content projects to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. As our content guru, you’ll craft and manage the content that draws buyers and readers in and keeps them engaged through a compelling, knowledgeable and journalistic writing style. You love to write medium to long-form pieces and you do it both fast and well. We’re looking for someone proactive, thoughtful and intellectually curious to coordinate with our subject matter experts, the rest of the Marketing team, and other third parties to produce high-quality content programs that grow our inbound marketing approach and drive lead generation efforts. This opportunity will entail about 50% writing, 25% content strategy and content creation design/planning, and 25% SEO/Social media. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and the growth and success of our company will rely on your work every single day.KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Create 3-4 long-form content assets each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other key metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, short videos, guides, etc.).
- Oversee the creation of blogs, including your own blogging, on an ongoing basis as part of ongoing content and demand generation projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and
ouremail subscribers. Grow blog subscribers and expand the blog’s overall reach.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize content
for organicsearch and lead generation. Stay current on best practices, new methodologies, and metrics to advance our search marketing effectiveness and results.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing readers regular, helpful, thought leadership-level content that is in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with product marketing, subject matter experts, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Provide feedback to other contributors and edit other writers’ content.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business to create various types of content.
- Past experience producing content for the web and online audiences, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blogs, SlideShares, social media, infographics, videos, etc.)
- HubSpot fluency and certification is preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think for scale, and rely on data to make decisions to reach multiple target personas and audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many inputs and moving parts to quality, on-time completion.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in content marketing and content creation, preferably within the technology space.
- BA/BS from accredited four-year college or university. Masters in Communications or related area a plus.
- Experience with SiriusDecisions a plus.
- Visibly and consistently demonstrate KORE’s values: Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and The Pursuit of Excellence.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.