Product Manager - War Commander: Rogue Assault
You are in the trenches of game execution. You provide clarity, requirements, coordination and measurable performance to the game design process. You own the expected outcomes for
What you get to do every day:
- Own game metrics - monetization, retention, user engagement.
- Focus feature development on well defined expected outcomes that are in line with overall product vision.
- Contribute to game design, user experience, and business management.
- Set up processes to test projections and measure performance using relevant data points to report on variances and make recommendations.
- Act as a leader in the quality assurance process to deliver a flawless product.
What you bring to the role:
- Personal drive and an understanding of business statistics, design and game mechanics.
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or equivalent. BSBA is preferred. Experience delivering products in a Game, MMO, mobile, social network, or entertainment product is an excellent asset.
withSQL is an asset. Experience with expressing data analytics through tools like Tableau and Looker is preferred.
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Proficiency in turning around a lot of written content in a short period of time with limited support.
- An obsession
aboutthe customer and a strong desire to be the customer advocate. Experience in a customer facing role preferred.
- Able to partner with cross-functional disciplines, and to influence effectively while remaining diplomatic.
- Advanced use of MS Office and Google Apps.
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
An obsessiveattention to detail.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games