KIXEYE is looking for a Product Analyst to join our team. This is an entry to
You seek to justify every decision and direction with
What you get to do every day:
- Assist in driving and optimizing game economy through producing in-game offers for players, and own the long term strategy for their success.
- Own game metrics - monetization, retention, and user engagement.
- Help direct feature development through the use of analytics.
- Ensure that new features match what the community wants and
- Construct comprehensive dashboards for viewing, parsing, and consuming data.
- Act as part of a Product team driving and shaping the future of a live game.
- Parse and breakdown feature performance, providing recommendations for adaptations and improvements.
What you bring to the role:
- Personal drive and an understanding of business statistics, design and game mechanics.
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or equivalent. Preference
givento those with education in statistics or data science.
- Experience delivering products in
a gamingas a whole, including MMO, consumer web, and social network in particular. Experience with entertainmentproduct is also an asset.
- Proficiency or Experience with the following is required:
- Statistical analysis - in particular, determining statistical significance
- SQL - in particular, running SQL queries against large and complex data sets
- Proficiency or Experience with the following is an asset:
- Cloud Data Warehousing
- Tableau, Looker, or other data visualization suites
- Building and Operating ETLs
- Creating and Maintaining monitoring systems for data-driven products
- Linux Command Line
- Transport languages - in particular, XML, and JSON
- Data Visualization
- Advanced use of MS Office and Google Apps.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
An o bsessiveattention to detail.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games