Are you someone who loves numbers and would love to join a fast paced, high-energy accounting team? We are looking for a high energy individual who will be a valuable member of the Finance and Accounting team, assisting in day to day accounting including preparation of the general ledger entries, reconciliations and analysis.
What you get to do every day:
- Support all full cycle purchasing and accounts payable processes: timely review and processing of purchase orders, vendor invoices and expense reports to ensure compliance with company policy and reporting needs, including 1099s
- Responsible for weekly check runs, wire transfers, and ACH payments and ensuring timely payments to employees and vendors.
- Monthly and Annual close process including preparation of journal entries, monthly accruals, related reports, and account reconciliations, including Revenue Accounting
- Preparing a variety of tax returns and complete tax workpapers necessary to prepare the tax returns.
- Prepare and submit property tax returns and business licenses for all U.S. locations
- Timely assistance and guidance with requests related to all accounting functions
- Prepare and maintain documentation for all areas of responsibility
- Provide support and assistance with audits, tax returns, MoM flux analysis and financial reporting
- Prepare GAAP compliant transactions for all areas of responsibility
What you bring to the role:
- 4+ years in Accounting, ideally with some experience in Public Accounting
- Big 4 experience is favorable
- S/B.A in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field - CPA, or CPA candidate
- A passion for video games or video game industry experience desired
- High rate of interaction with internal customers and senior management requires excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high volume, technical environment; prior experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while working with deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel required; experience with NetSuite preferred
- Strong organizational skills with a great deal of attention to detail
- Must love getting 'hands dirty', have a strong work ethic and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% paid by the company
- Tax-free commuter passes
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock & 401k programs
- Fully paid gym membership at one of the top club locations in the Bay Area
- Located within 2 blocks of both BART & Muni transportation
- Stocked kitchen & catered lunches twice a week