Product Manager - New Project
You are at the epicenter of game metrics and feature analysis. You measure game performance and provide insights.
Your analytical skills drive improvements to the game monetization and retention. You are driven by numbers not opinions and bring data based insights to the stakeholders. You help drive feature design and game economy balance based on these insights.
What you get to do every day:
- Be the go-to person for game and feature performance.
- Own game metrics – monetization, virality, user engagement and analyze overall game performance
- Define and implement feature testing protocols – A/B, multi-variate
- Write test projections, and measure performance using relevant data points to report on variances and make recommendations
- Drive features, wireframes from concept through delivery monitoring and analyzing product success
- Identify opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience and make the game fun
- Liaison and collaborate with all relevant cross-functional teams to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation and rollout
What you bring to the role:
- 2-4 years experience as a Product Manager on a live mobile product
- Passion for interactive entertainment and games
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Experience or understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven experience with reporting and tracking tools
- Advanced use of MS Excel
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to partner with cross-functional disciplines, and to influence effectively while remaining diplomatic