KIXEYE is currently seeking Game Engineers with a passion for gaming and aptitude for excellence.
What you get to do every day:
- Collaborate with team members to produce and manage high-quality code.
- Architect and implement game systems.
- Work with Art and Design teams to find technical solutions that advance gameplay.
- Work with awesome people just as passionate as you on projects they love.
What you bring to the table:
- Fluency in one or more of C++/PHP/AS3 with strong OOP fundamentals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of commercial development experience with at least one shipped game.
- Experience with common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Familiarity with SVN, Git, Perforce or other VCS.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games are preferred.