As a UI Artist at KIXEYE, you'll get to work with all of our game teams, as well as help support our new platform. You'll be responsible for designing and creating UI assets based off of wireframes/flows from our UX team for all of our products. It also goes without saying that you need to help push the quality of our UI art to the highest level possible!
What you get to do everyday:
- Work with other designers to define and build upon the existing art style
- Develop new art styles for upcoming projects!
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Managers and Producers to develop a quality
- Create and implement art in flash
- Collaborate with other designers, program managers, and engineering teams, working to prioritize UI design
- Strong understanding of UI and usability principles
- Design portfolio of previous UI work or other Flash projects
- Aware of current trends in web and game UI designs
- Strong graphic design skills, particularly iconography creation
- Strong artistic sense
- Advanced experience in Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to iterate quickly in a demanding environment
- Experience taking features from concept to final in-game art
- Good communication with product and engineering teams
- Passionate about games!
- Self-motivated worker with ability to prioritize and manage work load to meet critical project deadlines
- Be an avid gamer! LOVE and BREATHE games!
- A desire to grow your skill sets and broaden your experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent certificates in interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or other UI design-related field; Masters degree preferred
- Experience working in a game development team as a user interface designer, artist, or game designer
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to present design solutions for game UI